Chatbot implementation in business. Tips from Chatbots Community founder at ChatBot Conference
Within the conference, the speaker will reveal the topic: What's going on in the world of chatbots?
Chatbots Community is the largest Eastern European community of chatbot specialists and a part of AI Community. It was organized just a year ago. But now it consists of more than 2 000 people from different countries, including leading programmers, marketing experts, businesspeople, investment foundation representatives and so on.
Achievements of Chatbots Community:
- it organized three conferences, seven hackathons, a lot of informal meetings and one course of the academy;
- based on the community, one holds a chatbots and AI technologies championship called Chatbots and AI Hackatons Cup;
- the community includes representatives of Microsoft, 1C-Bitrix, Yandex, Sberbank, the Internet Initiatives Development Fund and other well-known companies.
Thus, Chatbots Community is a platform where everyone can obtain knowledge and assistance from market experts.
Within ChatBot Conference, the head of Chatbots Community will tell how the chatbot market is developing.
Key points of his presentation:
- Main myths about bots.
- What are chatbots in actual practice and why are there so few successful case studies?
- Revealing case studies on the creation of quality bot-based products.
- Tips on implementing chatbots in business.
Pavel Doronin has also become a moderator of the second conference section – Business/Marketing.
Pavel Doronin is an expert in chat bots, who has been working in the digital industry for more than seven years. He founded Wobot.me, the company focusing on the development of products based on AI technologies and smart bots, and AI Today, the B2B service offering artificial intelligent tools for business processes optimization. Chatbots Magazine publication qualified him as one of world’s 100 best chatbot people.
The international event – ChatBot Conference – will take place on March 31 at the Novotel Moscow City. You can buy tickets to the conference following the link: chatbotconf.ru/en/registration.