A chatbot will help parents to send their kid to a camp
According to the head at the tourist agency “Mosgortur” Vasiliy Ovchinnikov, his organization is actively implementing innovations to help tourists.
They include development of chatbots that will help parents to send their kids to a camp.
Mosgortur’s chatbot can:
- answer all the parents’ questions about the camp holiday for children;
- remind them about the date of a departure to the camp;
- give a piece of advice concerning things to take;
- notify about kids’ arrival to the camp;
- answer questions regarding a particular child.
This convenient and cheap communication method will allow parents not to worry about children’s safety and get news about their holiday rapidly.